Finishing Up The Carved Portion
I cleaned up all of the window openings by first drilling out the glassed portion and then trimming around it with a small knife to produce the individual panes. You can see the drilled out portion on the little shed windows
Following that, I added a few more accents. A new lower door came into play. Because the bark was a little indented at this point, the door is now cut further into the bark and looks a bit recessed. I also extended the brick work and added a few larger blocks beneath them for support. Wouldn’t want all of those bricks falling apart for lack of a good foundation!
And that pretty much brings me to the end of the carving portion of this project. I want to touch up a few pieces and use some sandpaper on the insides of the windows to take away any remaining fuzzy parts…and then it’s time to apply a urethane finish.
Muy lindo Trabajo y tan creativo como siempre.
Gracias Pablo. Este es mi segundo faro y realmente me parece bien. Mark