I think that I’ve pretty much finished up my Cottonwood Mill.
A couple of posts ago, I placed a photo that will give you some sense of the amount of white bark that was on this particular bark sample. Although I didn’t originally intend it this way, I decided along the way to keep the white as it looked to me like a water-fall. So, I ended up cutting “rocks” and “timbers” around it to show why the waterfall was cascading in the way that it was…and, it turned out pretty well.
I still may do a couple of additional things, like a final coat of wax and, maybe, a couple of small dingbats doing some work around the Mill.